Monday, August 3, 2009

New Setup

Kind of. I finally got around to cleaning my turtle's tank the other day. So since I was already working on it I decided to move things around a bit and add a few things in there. Got them a new light which is a little bit stronger than the older one which means the turtles will have more heat and threw in a new rock in there but they ended up knocking it off the top rock and it fell to the bottom. Also I bought them a filter. Keeps the water clear and gives me more time before I have to clean it again. But overall they have more room to swim around which they need since their getting bigger. Oh and I finally decided to feed them goldfishes. haha.

and watch this. So sick. So much style. Everyone should ride their bikes like this.

Massan from MACAFRAMA on Vimeo.

No comments: