Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tuesday in the city.

Spent my whole Tuesday in San Francisco which was having some perfect weather. It was hotter there than it was in Hayward. So crazy but Im not complaining. About time some summer weather comes along our way.

Well anyways. Barted out there with white boy Justin where we met up Rob, DTF Nic, and their friend Tom. Ryan came a little bit later and we rode around and hit up Self-Edge, Freewheel (thanks for hooking it up btw!), then finally Fatlace.




After Fatlace me and Kenny went to Tim's place to have dinner. Had some real good lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and cookies with ice cream. Totally legit dinner. I had a really good time there. Thank you Tim! can I come again next week? pleaaassee.
(Pics are stolen from Tim since I didnt take any while I was there. I was too busy enjoying myself)











I need some sleep. Riding to Berkeley tomorrow. No bart. just our legs.

No comments: