Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good Day.

I was very productive yesterday. Woke up around 9 a.m. which is pretty damn amazing considering that my bedtime is in between 6-7 in the morning. I actually had a full day to use. Had breakfast with my Dad, he cooked me steak, then cleaned my room a bit. Relaxed at home for a while and I got on my bike and headed to the Ethereal BBQ they were having at Quarry Lakes. It was very enjoyable. Nice cars, perfect weather, good food, cool people.



After leaving the lakes we went and rode to Fremont where they are currently having the Arts and wine festival. Lots of drunk people running around. But the highlight of that visit was that we passed a jerky booth and they had a sign saying they have "Alligator Jerky." So I went to try and ask them about it and when I got to their booth both guys looked at me, smiled, shook their heads and said "Weve been here since 5 a.m." They just really wanted to close their booth so they decided to give me all of their samples. haha. Including the Alligator Jerky.

Later Alligator.


Before.
After.

Later in the night went with Ryan and Ruel to Russell's party. I have to say that I had hella fun. Cards, beer pong, flip cup, hookah, magic mic, shotguns, and lots of renegading went on. Met and chilled with some real cool people. Definitely a good night.











and watch this.

No comments: