Monday, August 24, 2009

California State Fair

Went to the California State Fair on it's opening day. This was my first time ever going. Really big event and really fun. Only thing is ended up going with only a couple of hours left until the place closed. I wish we had more time to spend there cause was so much to do and so much food I wanted to try but I did accomplish my goal and that was to ride the Ferris Wheel. So its all good. Also got to stay here.




Coming home I found this sitting in my room. I would just like to say thank you so much. This will really come in handy since my bed is broken. Really really appreciate it. You know you didnt have to. You also didnt have to wrap it so intricately and fill with so much newspaper! but it was really funny. It made it that much exciting. Thank You again Chris.