Wednesday, October 1, 2008

School.

Ive only had a total of 3 days of school and it feels as its been weeks. I mean Im pretty motivated this year and so far I have not fallen asleep in class which is a tremendous accomplishment for me and I have to keep my promise to my professor that this year I will actually put in effort in my work and not just enough to get by.

But man I can tell from these first few days that its going to be a long, long year. I already have a major test in 2 weeks! Just have to keep telling myself to hang in there cause everyone says it will be worth it and it will make my parents happy and proud.

Anyways, I think Im getting sick and Im sore again. Stupid jogging class. and Im addicted to tea + honey. I added lemon to that combination today. Mmmmm.

But on a good note we have a lot of international aZn students this year. Which gives me some entertainment during my hour breaks and ten minute passing periods. haha.
Im just looking sherry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay in school, it's the best option. Do the time, earn the paper and it will be worth it. Trust me.