Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun. Tonight was.

Met up Archie at Yvonne's (Happy Birthday).
Rode to Sports Authority to meet up Kenny, but instead of going over the over pass Archie showed me this creepy, dark, where you get jumped and killed kind of path that goes under the 880 freeway. I definitely need to check that out during daytime. When we got to Sports Authority, Van found a butterfly. I first put it on my finger then it made it to my nose, then to my lip, then into my mouth. I have proof. I just need to ask Kenny for the pictures.
Headed back to Yvonne's and had some beers and Kenny had to go meet up Leslee. But I ended up in the room they were hotboxing and tonight I saw a tulip blunt! Like these!Hella cool. Then just hung out for the rest of the night. The had a good slow tempo'd ride home. Perfect weather, fun times with good company. Definitely a good night, I can't remember the last time I reached the "Im good" and tipsy level. But once again I'll leave you with this picture taken with my wonderful super clear quality camera phone...
Justin peed in his pants! Naw just kidding. Some drink was tipped over and whatever liquid was in there spilt all over his pants. haha.

2 comments:

CHRIS said...

ugh. shutup with your fun. i hate you. i hope that butterfly laid eggs in your mouth.

just kidding. but not about the eggs part.

sherry said...

FUN TONIGHT WAS????? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ME????????