Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Break.

Taking a break from studying.
And as I sit here looking through my bookmarked forums and blogs. I cant help but compare, more and more people are putting out these high quality pictures taken with their nice cameras and I look at my blog and what do I see; 2 megapixel camera-phone quality.

I cant keep track of all the bike rides, airplane flights, special events, and random happenings where I had wished that I had a nice camera. To take nice pictures, not to be conceited or overly into myself, but Im not that bad at taking them. I just want to have a way to chronicle my daily life and the things that I do without being reminded of "how much nicer this picture could have been."

I want another outlet, to get me back into the arts since I cant seem to be motivated and have no time to commit to drawing. I mean all it takes is a kneel, close one eye, a slight turn of a risk, tilt of a head, and one simple click and you have art.

I just want one so bad, I just cant afford it. Maybe I'll sell a kidney or something. But to all of you that have one. I hate you. Not really. I'm jealous that I don't have one I can call my own. It feels just like when I still had a road bike and I wanted a track one so bad. But I find myself stuck in the same situation. Lack of funds.

But enough of this poorly written post. Being a poor unemployed college nursing student sucks.

4 comments:

Kenny said...

dude u can pick up a decent point n shoot for hella cheap

Unknown said...

what's your price range man?

jensenn said...

i want a DSLR damnit!

and im too poor for anything. trust me.

but what you got? IM me.

jas said...

right? unemployed college nursing student. with no life but studying. amen. haha.