Saturday, October 25, 2008

I been tagged.

The rules of tagging are:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post

So here we go...

1. Im pretty damn weird. Im sure a lot of you people out there think the same. I watch grotesque videos of people being beheaded, aftermaths of car crashes, and even taking a hatchet to their genitals, but those things dont bother me. I find them entertaining. Also some things that people might not pay attention to, interest me the most. Something about being overlooked and unnoticed attracts me. I guess in a way I can relate.

2. Im always going to be a kid at heart. My Mom tells everyone that even though Im her eldest kid, Im still the youngest. This might have been the result of the way my Mom brought me up, when we were still in the P.I. I was so limited to the things that I could do: I could not have a Gameboy or even play with one, she would not teach me how to ride a bike, I had to be home before it get dark, and I had a limited time to watch tv. I guess since my Dad was already here in the US, she was really scared about me getting hurt and if I did my Dad would have been pissed. But I guess since my real childhood could have been way more enjoyable (dont get me wrong, I had hella fun) Im just trying to extend it as much as possible.

3. I LOVE spiders. Their just cool. I actually wanted to be a Zoologist when I was younger and a specialty in spiders would make me a Arachnologist. But I just couldnt see how I could live off that type of profession. I guess helping sick people sounded a lot better than looking at spiders all day. At least I can make some type of impact, even just a little. But there is a subfield of zoology in which you can be a Herpetologist. ahha. No it has nothing to do with herpes or any sexually transmitted disease. Its focuses on amphibians and reptiles. Well I guess a focus on "snakes" is kind of funny too.

4. Im a MALE nursing student. Yes, I am gaylordfocking it. Im filipino so the whole nursing things is basically automatic. Its the filipino dream in a way. Not for me though. Im doing this to be able to finish school in the alloted 4-5 year time frame. This way my parents wont have to worry about how their going to keep paying for my schooling and once I start working I can help them with bills and allow them to relax and enjoy life. They deserve that and even more.

5. I can make almost anything sound dirty. Do I need to explain more? I just have a dirty mind.

6. After 3 1/2 months of unemployment. I finally have a job. I got my old job back at Motel 6. As a receptionist/front desk. Its pretty cool and Im glad to be back. Nothing has rally changed, the desk is almost exactly the same as when I had quit the job 2 years ago. Same people still work there with a few additions. But I like it there, it has just a family atmosphere. Ohh and I get to do this while I work:
Photobucket

But now its time for me to tag 6 other people. So I tag... SHERRY, KENNY, JESSICA, MAIA, MAX, and FRANCIS.

2 comments:

sherry said...

oh ya? you had to go home before it get dark ha? you mean you'll always be fob at heart too?

Francis Ramos said...

handled. and i hate spiders!