Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Week

I was never much of the romantic, give you flowers, feed you chocolate, take you to dinner, type. But I see that slowly changing, especially these past few months. Found myself picking flowers and putting them in diet pepsi bottles. Never really done anything like this before but it felt nice surprising someone and hearing the excitement in their voice or the look on their faces.

Its also nice receiving things too. I got a whole bunch of chocolate and an awesome kite on the way. Pics of that when it comes in.

Since I didnt want to do the typical movie and a dinner date (which I think is pretty boring and unoriginal). Instead, my valentines was spent visiting the East Bay Vivarium. If you havent been here, you are seriously missing out.
Giant red ear sliders/
Snakes/Lizards
Snake food
Monitor Lizard
Forgot what kind of snake this was. But this guy was so ugly he was cute. You know what I mean?
You know what it is. Black and yellow. Black and yellow. haha
Cant even imagine having this in my house.
I think you can rent this guy for one of your parties.
This guy too. I think?
Sleeping.
Best Valentines Day chocolate. haha
One of the most enjoyable Valentines Ive ever had. Finished it off with Top Dog, King Pin donuts, Sweetheart, and a movie. I was definitely happy.

Yesterday my brother participated in the Hayward Unified School District spelling bee championship. Top 8 would be going to the Alameda County Championship. My brother is super smart and after winning his school's spelling bee, he got a little too confident. He ended up messing up a word a round before the top 8 was chosen. He was pretty devastated, but I think he needed it. It humbled him up a bit and I hope he takes it as a learning experience. Im still really proud of him though.

Now the foods.


Then the weather. Its been pretty bipolar lately. At the moment its gotten real cold and its pouring buckets and the wind is crazy. The sun really wants to come out and play. I hope it does soon so I can play along with it.

No comments: