Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunday Run

Got off work early and with the weather being awesome, I had to be outside. I know everyone was trying to watch the super bowl but I could care less, I could always check it later. That's what sportscenter and the internet are for.

Decided on going for a run/hike over at Coyote Hills. It was beautiful out there.

Ladybug landing on you means good luck, right?

epic sunsets.
ended by an epic meal.
That was Sunday. Monday weather was pretty awesome as well. Woke up early to do laundry and just lay in bed till I had to leave for work. I decided to leave early so I can take my time getting there. Had enough time to stop at a park and lay under the shade for a bit which was so relaxing. If I didnt have work Im pretty sure I would have ended up felling asleep.
Its still January and its still suppose to be winter, but all the flowers are starting to bloom and all the trees are starting to sprout leaves.
Not to be a creep, but this old lady knows whats up. Sitting in the sun reading a book. If only I had enough time to sit down and read, Id be sitting next to her.
Then after work met up with Gary, Van, and Monz at Paddy's. Played sequence (one of the best games ever btw) and ended the night with some Venus Cafe. Ran into a couple high school friends of mine and also some former bikers.

Lastly, that shark fin soup was on point!

No comments: