Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunsets

Im pretty sure that its been pretty obvious that I love sunsets. There is just something about ending your day looking at something pretty. Lately the bay area has been having the typical sunset until the other day, when there was just a bit of clouds in the sky and just the right amount of sun. BUT I was stuck at work so I couldn't fully enjoy it. I just had to through friend's facebook updates.


The past few days have been quite mellow. Nothing too exciting has been happening. Back to working again and I cant really complain. Been hanging out with some friends. Stuffing my face with some food and celebrating all these February birthdays.
Speaking of celebrating a birthday, I think this is a given when turning 21. Jeff blessing the toilet. Happy Birthday!
and at last. Gotta give sunrises some love too.

No comments: