Thursday, January 21, 2010

Daycation San Diego

Thanks to Mr. King for the holiday and although its not very beneficial to students and teachers, a furlough day was just what I needed. I ended up having a 6 day weekend and didnt really have much planned. So I gave my friends a call and booked a flight (thanks again mom).

My plane arrived last night in San Diego at 8 p.m. Tommy and Hoa were there to pick me up and we headed to get some dollar tacos at World's Famous in Pacific Beach. Well worth the dollar. Got some beers afterwards and had a few rounds of beer pong. Had a few other friends over at the house. It was a real good night. Consisted of 100 push up challenge. Hooks. Food. and lots more. Just hella laughs throughout all night.

The next day was spent on campus, walking around, people watching, eating, and actually some homework. In the couple of hours I was in the library I was more productive than I would have been 8 hours at home. Got lunch. Visited Danikka. Chilled at Hoa's and got on a plane at 6:35 p.m.

Now Im back home. Warm and cozy in bed. and to whoever said that it never rains in Southern California. They lied. It was gushing buckets out there. At least it waited til I was on the way to the airport. But thanks again San Diego. See you in again in a few weeks.





No comments: