Wednesday, January 13, 2010

6 hours

Thats how long my nap ended up to be. Got home from school, laid down around 4 and when I woke up it was already dark out. I was thinking it would have been around 7 pm or so, but no, it was 10. So it's about to be 4 am soon and Im still wide awake and I have to be up in a few hours for school again.

Speaking of school. It's just the second week but it's slowly but surely starting to take over my life again. Ive been visiting some elderly people around the tri-city area for a volunteer group called Life Elder Care and doing interviews to see what they need and to find more ways in which we can help their lives a little bit easier. Also Ive been having these fitness tests for boot camp class. Glad to know I still got my legs, my lungs on the other hand, thats a different story. But Im feeling pretty good about the class cause I can take it easy since there really isnt anyone "fast" in the class, therefore I dont have to work so hard and I have some room to slack off cause I do not want to be sore every week for the next 9 weeks.

Oh and I had another test today. This time its for a real class. Psychology. I havent taken a test in a while and I somehow couldnt take thisone seriously. 4 chapters in 1 week and a test on all 4 the next week? come on. But I had a 5 hour break today and used about 1 to cram. I ended up getting a 36/40 which equals out to 90%. The grade I got is fine. I could have done better. Next test Im studying for an hour and a half.
Oh and heres and omelet sandwich.

No comments: