Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

I havent been blogging as much of late. Sorry about that. But the a new year just started and as much as people say that 2009 sucked. It actually wasnt that bad at all, well the last 2/3rds of it. Im looking at 2010 as a restart button. This year has got so much to offer, I just hope it lives up to my expectations. Then again expectations ussually dont. So scratch that, Im just gonna take it day by day.

and I guess this is the part where I make some resolutions? Here goes.

.Ride at least 100+ miles a week.
-this might not be hard. but with a full schedule it sure becomes a challenge.
.Keep on not eating meat.
-6 months and counting.
.Get out of the country.
-London is planned for the summer.
.Graduate and pass the damn N-CLEX.
-10 more weeks and I have never failed a test in my life.
.Spend more time with my family.
-I've been doing anyways.
.Take more day-cations.
-Hawaii? San Diego? L.A.? Doesnt matter. I fly free. Thanks Mom.
.Be more open?
-Chris tells me this all the time and I think one of the reasons he always makes me drink. That
and steal bowling balls and Christmas decorations from my neighbors.
.Just keep on keepin on.

Letterpress Coasters from Quarter Productions on Vimeo.

4 comments:

lumiere said...

wait, what airline does your mom work for? my dad works for united airlines and i just found out i get charged $20 for flying first class =(

jensenn said...

my mom works for southwest. and i get charged $50 for flying to hawaii. lessss go!

lumiere said...

i'm going to hawaii next weekend!

jensenn said...

awww. well have fun! next time you go, im coming!