Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My legs burn.









Such a long day.
1. I had my Legal Responsibilities for (California) Healthcare Workers midterm.
2. Skills check off on Nasogastric Tube insertion.
3. Biked to the Bank. I finally learned how to deposit using the ATM machine.
4. Dropped off my grades so I can get my scholarship monies.
5. Stopped by Cedric's shop. I trimmed my hair last night btw, but you can't even tell.
6. Since I was in the neighborhood I went to the San Lorenzo Duck pond. Which was pretty dirty and not even that relaxing cause you have bird crap everywhere and ducks and birds flying all around you. Oh and the water is gross.
7. Hauled ass all the way home and my legs were cramping.
8. I have to do my part on my research group project.
9. Do my paperwork. (This is the worst one)
10. Listen to lectures.

Allright gotta go start on those last 3. Later.

3 comments:

sherry said...

i hope not. its just really old..and going for $1198

J said...

Duck pond! A few of my friends go to that barber.

jensenn said...

haha man small ass world.

but yea hes a good friend of mine. funny cause i dont even get haircuts.