Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Super Soaked

Went on a night ride with Mike, Londre, and Archie.


Met up with these guys. And I got these.
We then headed to Paddy's to meet up with Francis. Say hi to Jon. Then decided to ride to San Lorenzo and it just so happened to start raining on the way there. So we chilled at Target to wait it out. When we finally decided to start heading home... the skies decided to open up and totally drench us. But tell me why even though I was soaked from head to toe. That was hella fun.

I don't know if you can see it. But my bike is totally wet and so is my helmet and bag. I would have taken a picture of my jacket but I couldnt wait to take a hot shower.
So yeah. That was fun.
I need to get a fender.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

just make a fender like u did before. hahaha