Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Gary!

1000 miles. Thats about the mileage that I covered yesterday in just a little under 10 hours. I accompannied my good friend Hoa (Devon for all you UCSD people) on his 8 hour drive back to school. Even though I slept about 1/3rd of the way there it was nice catching up since were both really busy during the school year. Too bad I was only able to spend about a total of 15 minutes in San Diego before I had to head to the airport and catch the 6 o'clock flight back up to the Bay Area.








I had to be back in the bay cause I was not going to miss my friend Gary's birthday. This guys got one of the kindest hearts out there. He'll always be there for you when needed no questions asked. I owe you a whole lot. I know you had fun last night. Happy Birthday!!!! you fucking beast.












































Yeaaaaaaaaa.

No comments: