Saturday, June 20, 2009

Battery Fail

Today was the most productive I have been all summer (all 8 days of it). After a night of drinking I was surprisingly able to wake myself up early in the morning and head over to the dentist. The usual cleaning and x-rays went down and I really need to get my wisdom teeth taken out. Then after that was all done I went and had lunch with my brother, sister, and dad at Red Chilli. This place is slowly becoming our go-to place for family lunches and dinners. But can you really blame us?


Went home and got ready. I rode my bike all the way to Fremont to visit Bicycle Garage to help me to change my chainring cause I was scared I was going to strip the bolts. Well guess what; one of the bolts did get stripped. They eventually got it out. Thank you guys very much. Especially for the mannequin! (picture to come soon). That really made my day.

Also before all that was finished I went with Scott and Dan to Milpitas or around that area to pick up a package that never came to the store. Killed almost an hour of our time but it was fun. We then headed to get something to eat. Got a call from Ryan letting us know they were at Wingstop.

The three of us then headed to Wingstop where we met up with Manny, Axel, Carl, Sean, Renee, Ryan, and Justin. The video of Sean bombing Pine and almost dying was pretty damn scary. Glad you came out of that safe. Good thing your right shoe didnt come off. haha.

I also saw Francis and Duan(sp?) there where we spent half the time texting each other across the room. (no homo) and thanks for the wings!

After stuffing my face with fries, carrot sticks, and wings. Ryan and I decided to ride back to Union City which was a bitch because of the damn wind. Good ride though.

Then to end the night. Beer Pong at Alan's where everyone was already pretty drunk and rowdy the time we got there. Cops ended up coming but they eventually left and the games went on but we just had to be superrrrr quiet. Fun night. Good games guys. Next time can we have a rule stating no other hair other than whats on your head and underneath your arms can be used as a "distraction."

Yea and anyways. I had to type all that out because my camera died on me!
Cant wait till tomorrow.

No comments: