Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Study Fail Win!/Macaframa

Yesterday, Macaframa was premiering their movie once again. This time its the final dvd cut. I was pretty bummed because looking at my Monday's schedule I would not be able to make it out. I had class at 9 followed by orientation then finally a tour of Children's hospital at 4 till who knows when. But just my luck, some miscommunication happened between the hospital and our teacher and she decided to let us go home way early.

Getting out early was great but there was just one more thing that was getting in the way of me actually going. I had a final the following day (today) which I have not even studied for one bit. Have not looked at any notes or listened to any lectures. This is 3 weeks worth of stuff which I will only have a few hours to cram when I get home from the movie. Oh and it was raining. But I sucked it up and went anyways because I had missed the original showing and I was not about to miss this one. and I am so glad I went.

Definitely worth the 1.5 hour wait in the rain.





After the movie went and hung out with Kenny, Aaron and company.


I got home at 12 midnight. By this time all I could think about was how fucked I am. Thinking that it couldnt be that bad since I've pulled all nighters before I sat down and started studying. At about one and a half out of three lectures I decided to put my head down... bad idea.

I woke up in the morning! I had only enough time to go shower, get ready and grab something to eat on the way out. So I just ended up using whatever stuff I already knew and pretty much summoned my guessing skills to get me through the test and how did I do?

A! I am never going to study ever again.

But anyways this is what got me through the day.


(some of the pictures were stolen from Kenny. pic 2, 5, 6, and 9)

Skeet. Skeet.

1 comment:

Riri Ya Beezy said...

Awww dude I hella wanted to go! Looked crackin tho.