Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!

To Jared and Janelle. Props to the party, I had a really great time. That was a lot of fun. But with that much fun it had to balance out somehow and I had to pay for it in the morning. I had to work with one of the worst hangovers ever. Not a very enjoyable experience.

But It just seems like as summer gets closer the more epic shit gets. Lots of new faces and new places. I know I've said this many times before, but I cannot wait! 5 more weeks. Summer hurry the fuck up.
Post-party meal. Always.
Thanks to my mother for not trying to get me to go to church today. She was even nice enough to pack me food to bring to work which definitely helped a LOT.

But what really made my day better was having dinner with my friend Chris. Got some of this (recycled pic btw).
Did a lot of catching up since I barely get to talk to him nowadays since law school is raping him HARD! All I have to say is good luck and have fun suffering for the next 16 days! haha.

My head hurts. Goodnight.

2 comments:

CHRIS said...

hahaha i think rape is a pretty good word to describe this feeling.

me and my friend have this joke that we should sue the school for emotional distress. we've outlined our case and we have evidence too. and it would totally fly in court, especially if we had a sympathetic judge who also hated law school haha.

ok back to studying!

Indy said...

Hell yeah! Red Velvet is the shiznit xD Dude we totally need to start having the Tuesday rides once summer starts!