Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Communion

My little brother had his first communion yesterday. So congrats to him cause all you filipinos out there there, you know how important this is. Especially if your family is very religious which Im guessing most of them are.







And Happy Mother's Day to my mother. She has got to be one of the hardest working people I know and not just cause she my mom, she's just crazy.

For example:
Me: Hey mom what do you want for mother's day?
Mom: Oh nothing.
Me: You sure? You want to go out to eat? Im planning on calling in sick to work.
Mom: No it's okay. Im working anyways. So you should go work too.

But I think were going out to dinner tonight. So I guess it all works out.

1 comment:

Riri Ya Beezy said...

Aww that's cute :) Dude I think all the communions happened yesterday haha.