Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sweet Tomatoes

Another rotation ended today. That's one less off the list I have plastered on my wall. I have 2 left to go. So to celebrate surviving another 5 weeks in the nursing program our group had our celebratory outing and this time we chose to eat at Sweet Tomatoes. Which is always good times and after conversating for a few minutes, my teacher whom has been nicknamed "Ms. Hitler" isnt really all that bad. But I'm sad our group is going to split up and head into different areas. It was fun while it lasted though.

I also worked for an hour and a half today. Sounds ridiculous right? but I went to cover my coworker for her lunch and I actually enjoy my work because its so chill and my co workers are great and it gave me a reason to ride my bike. Also went to the Newark Tapioca Express which was a very enjoyable few hours. and Sorry Ruel I flaked on you!







and of course thats not all I ate. Its a buffet!