Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The kids

Man I havent ridden with these guys in forever. I was in the area to drop a wheeland to have st. patty's day dinner with friends. So I hit up bancroft to kill some time before dinner time and like always, the kids riding. I definitely have missed hanging out with these dudes.

Owned. ahha
Justin.
Matt? I think.
Alex. First person I heard say "Breehh"

After that I had dinner at Englander's and had Corned Beef and Cabbage. It tasted like this one filipino dish. It was still good and I was in good company so everything was all good. Haha. For pics from dinner, youre gonna have to wait till kenny updates. Hes the only one that took pictures.
...and here ya go.


Ohh and Max cut his hair... lol

the ride home was good and chill. I cant remember the last time I rode home form that area. Today made me look forward to summer even more.

and im tired. goodnight.

4 comments:

Kenta Nagano said...

haha im hella sad about my hair.

Unknown said...

corned beef and cabbage is so good.

Unknown said...

yes i cant wait for the summer night rides.....

J.BOBBY said...

Lmfao I was pwneddddd. Let's ride again soon?