Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blue Skies and Numb Feet

Today was such a nice day that even though I was running on 2.5 hours of sleep, I decided to go on a bike ride rather than knock out on my bed. I ended up at Quarry Lakes and I just laid on the grass for who knows how long. I don't think I have done this since middle school and it sure brought me back. It was so relaxing that I was so close to falling asleep but the thought of someone taking my bike if I do prevented me from doing so. After the lakes I ended up at Tapioca Express to hang out with some friends, talk for a bit and enjoy some boba. Then I headed to Fremont to meet up with BJ where we sat and talked. Good times.

But man this weather was so deceiving. No clouds in the sky and the sun seemed to be on full blast, BUT man was it cold. I also made the mistake of staying out later than I planned and by the time I got home I couldn't feel my feet. They were totally numb from the cold wind. Ah time to double up on socks.



and Finals next week. Lets hope I dont end up like this guy.

No comments: