Monday, October 3, 2011

OUR apartment

After a month bouncing around this new city, we've finally moved into a place we can finally call our own and man does that feel good. No more living off suitcases, microwaving left overs, sharing bathrooms, playing tetris with our luggage, etc.


Here are a few snaps of our place.





Although it would be nice to stay in something fancy, its not what I prefer. This place is just as I expected to be staying in, in New York. Old, with wear and tear. It's been here decades before me. Its got history, has character. Exactly how I like most of my things.

So if any of you are ever in the area. Come visit and take a look!

and I would like to thank the people that let us stay at their place to give us a chance to get on our feet. Really appreciate all of it.

1 comment:

choufleurdowntown said...

LOOKS AMAZING! Can't wait to visit :)