Monday, October 31, 2011

Major NY Update

Damn. Been a long while. The past few weeks have been really really busy, but a good busy. Friend's visiting, hosting, being tour guides, checking out new places, partying, lots of drinking, a few hang overs, means a few call-ins to work, and over all lots of fun with good company.

Let's start with our 2 months anniversary in this city. To celebrate I went and bought Maia a fish. I've been wanting a pet to take care of and she's been wanting a fish. So win-win.
Made a trip to Coney Island with JP, Renee, and Carlo. All of our first time.
Atlantic Ocean.
Can't wait to come back in the winter when it's quiet and peaceful.
Look at these two.

JP came to visit his girlfriend out here and we got him to cancel his flight and stay in NY. Got us a new room mate!
5pointz. Alice in Wonderland
One random day while doing my laundry I met the one and only, NY graffiti legend Futura2000. I was so starstruck. Prolly one of the the coolest moments I've had here so far.
Slo and Edsel came to visit from the Bay Area. Here's the aftermath of night 1.
Subway randoms.

Soup Dumps with the dudes.
View from DUMBO.

Shabu Shabu.
Max Fish
Homemade
Then to end their trip. The day they were leaving it started snowing!!! Our first time being/seeing/experiencing the snow in NY! we were all definitely excited.

Got on the roof to experience it fully.
Boys
and more drinking.
That's it for now. It's late, I'm hungry, and I got work tomorrow... Ill try my best to update sometime in the next 3 days. Promise!

No comments: