Thursday, August 25, 2011

New York Photo Dump

Been really busy apartment hunting and exploring the city. Also had to move from one place to another. Thanks to Dee and Carlo for hosting us till we can find a place for the month of September since the place we're gonna be moving into wont be available till October.

So here are a bunch of pictures Ive taken the past week (which feels like its been 2 months already)

Empire State
53rd and 6th Halal. Best ever
My bike came in! Now I feel complete here. Except that the weather is shitty, too hot or raining. Im actually looking forward to the weather cooling down so I can be more comfortable on the bike. I still gotta go explore more too but looking for an apartment is taking up all of my time!
Stopped by Ippudo to visit my friend Christian. If youre ever in NY you gotta stop by here and grab a bowl of their ramen.
Prospect Park.
Exploring Brooklyn at night.
View from Brooklyn Bridge
Apartment hunting in the Upper East Side. This area is exactly like the New York you see in the movies. After looking through some other apartments in not the best areas of Brooklyn, right when we walked out of the subway this area automatically became was our #1 choice for a place. But we ended up going finding a place back in Brooklyn.
The storms out here are crazy! One minute it'll be okay and the next itll be storming out! So this dinner was caused by a major downpour and we just walked into the closest door open.
Brooklyn Beer
Neck Face sighting at some bar
Upper East Side
Fette Aus? I think thats how you spell it but the it was pretty much a steak house and it was awesome. Priced by weight so you can get a little bit of everything.
Clubs/Bars here done close till early morning (4-5 am) so weekends are very tiring. Trains dont come as often too so it can take a couple hours coming from Manhattan to Brooklyn. Taxi's are a lifesaver.
and my partner in crime.


Riding through the Williamsburg Bridge gives you an awesome view of the east river and the city skyline.
riding around my bike. stopped to check out Chari & Co.
On the way home one of those storms caught me right when I got on it. Ended up getting soaked. But with the hot weather it felt nice.
Chillin' at Central Park.
Here's the Alice in Wonderland memorial.
Being a fool. Sorry haha
The other day New York had a couple earthquakes. Happened while we were in a restaurant. Minutes later these firemen came by and saw this.
Thrift store finds
Pistachio Creme Brulee. So good.
Seaweed and Jellyfish
Soup Dumplings
Beer Pong on a wednesday night
and I ended up trolling. for the first time ever in my life! ahhh so disappointed in myself
Brooklyn rooftop views
result of the night.
Okay thats all for now. Til' next time!


No comments: