Monday, May 2, 2011

"you never blog anymore"

Ive been hearing that saying too many times from too many people, so I found some time to finally update. Im still very surprised how much my life got busier and how much less time I have once I got out of school. One would think that it would be the total opposite.

Anyways, got some free time this weekend to hang out in the San Francisco. Got to see and hang out with old friends that I have seen in a while. Also rode around the city like how it was 2 summers ago. Felt really nice, but made me miss the good days of riding. Not a lot of pictures posted cause I dont have much time. Im planning on taking an easy day tomorrow so Ill more than likely have some time to update too.
Today was a good day though. Work went well, got another job lined up for the summer, thrift shopping, crab sandwich, lame jokes, ice cream, people watching, the awesome weather, and Im home early enough to catch some much needed sleep. Cant get much better (on a work week).



No comments: