Friday, April 22, 2011

Keeping my word

I always try to be true to my word. So here is another post for this week. Maybe its better if I update more that way I wont be all backed up trying to sort out which photo goes where and what story goes with it. But anyways, other than working and relaxing Ive finally set a goal for myself to reach in the next couple of months and I am well on my way to getting there. It feels really nice to have something to work towards to again. On top of that its something that Ive wanted for so long but just never been the right time or Ive never been in the right position to pursue it, but everything seems to be falling in place now and now its just a waiting game. Ill update (the 6 of you that read this) later on the whole story. Till' then... enjoy!












No comments: