Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Windy

No words could describe how windy it was out today. I know that it didnt seem that windy when you got to the suburbs but out in the hills and in the open it was totally nuts. This is probably the worst wind I have ridden in, ever, and thats saying a lot. But my legs managed to get me out to the bay out in coyote hills. Havent been there in a while, so it was real nice just sitting there and relaxing for a bit, stretching my legs, and snacking on some granola bars.
On the way I ran into this snake. This picture does not do it justice. That thing was pretty fat, I wanted to go hold it but I passe cause I didnt want to get bit.

Later on went and met up with Scotty. Havent seen him in a while so it was nice to catch up for a bit. Hung around Bicycle Garage the rode to Petco cause he needed to go buy meal worms for his lizards. I needed to buy mice for my snake too but their prices were twice as much of what I usually pay. So I decided to pass on that, I could get my snake 2 for their price of one. My snake wont die, he might get angry and think my fingers are food, but he wont die.
Look at this fatass.

No comments: