Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Unwrapped.

After school I was greeted with this lovely wrapped box.and you see that little envelope, well it had a little note in it that read... "Happy Birthday Jen" So you guys might have guessed that this is from my lovely girlfriend. Sherry. I was very hesitant to open it cause it just looked so nice. So I waited till Sherry got to my house so she can help me unwrap it.
And this is how it went:

Gucci!
Wallet!
Look how legit Gucci is. They even manufacture their own little things to keep the moisture out.

and for all of you that didnt see this post earlier in its original form. there was a picture in this spot of sherry's face with a "Made in China" sticker on it. She made me take it down. Evil chinese.


This definitely will come in handy and will definitely be put to good use since my old one is literally falling apart. Only sad thing is that this wallet costs more than the amount I have in my savings. Oh well.

Thanks Babe!

4 comments:

Kenny said...

hahaha made in china, i know all about that

CHRIS said...

thats definitely nicer than the stuff from walmart that im gonna buy for you hahaha

jensenn said...

hahaha. is it going to come gift wrapped?

CHRIS said...

not unless you count the plastic bag... and i know how much you love plastic bags! haha =)