Wednesday, November 19, 2008

21

I havent been in the mood to blog since Im still mourning my cousin's death. Im slowly accepting that hes gone, thanks to my mom, family and friends for helping me.

And on another note my Mom wanted to throw me a big party for my birthday but I rejected her offer because I don't feel right celebrating anything with all of the recent event that is still fresh in all of my family's hearts and minds.

But I just wanted to thank everyone that greeted me a Happy Birthday. All of the phone calls that kept me up all night and almost getting me in trouble at the hospital, taking me out to eat, all the comments, blog posts, and for my family coming over to just be together. And for all of you that texted me. I dont get text so I'm sorry! And especially for Sherry for serenading me about a million times today. Im surprised I can still hear. haha

Even how simple my day went. You guys made it a happy one. Thank you all.

Annnd heres a little birthday present for myself. Happy Birthday to me!
Some new wheelz for my bike. I'm one year older and New year is coming up so I seriously need change in my life. So I'm going to start on my bike. At least with my bike I can change it to whatever I want. If I change doesn't come soon (something exciting, something new, something interesting) I'm just going to be forced to just start looking somewhere else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh sweet. You got those wheels!