Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Afternoon Ride.

I woke up today and I was so glad that it was cooler, way cooler than it had been the past few days. The weather outside was also very nice, not one cloud in the sky.

Ron, his older brother Sean, and Will came by cause Ron needed a new wheel and he bought mine. Then after he switched tires and everything I led them to grab some coffee at Paddy's in Union City. Then they got hungry and we went to Bronco Billy's for some pizza.

Afte all that I took them to the Alameda Creek Trail which leads to the bay and goes around Coyote Hills in between San Mateo Bridge and Dumbarton. The ride was pretty nice but definitely windy.

Here are a few quick pics I snapped.

Ron taking a picture of the view from the top of the hill.
I dont know if you can see it but theres Dumbarton Bridge in the left.
Coyote Hills.
We decided to explore and me and Ron found an old shooting range.
Just look at the bullet holes on the sign.

Later in the night me and Chris went to get dinner at Cattlemen's in Fremont. I got a 20 oz. T-Bone steak with garlic fries and they use REAL garlic! O: I am definitely full.

Good day. Nice ride with Ron, Sean, and Will. Nice catching up with you Chris. (Have fun readings your days away and good luck in Law School).

No comments: