Friday, August 29, 2008

Karma is not a bitch.

Well karma does not always come back to you in negative ways. Theres good karma. Just look at what happened today.

Well today in Oakland as Sherry and I struggled to find some spare change to pay for a parking permit. A lady asks us if we were paying for parking. We answered yes and she proceeds to pick up a piece of paper off her dash and hands it over to us. Guess what.. . it was a parking ticket.

This was eerily reminiscent of an event few weeks back. As Sherry and I were leaving her chiropractor a lady pulls up behind us and waits to park. I then realized that we still had some time left on the parking permit. I decided to give this lady a parking permit since there was still about 30 minutes left. I didnt need it and she wouldnt have had to pay. Everyone wins.

It sure felt good. Kind of like returning a favor in a way. Shows that theres still good people out there.

No comments: