Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Semi-Annual High School Semi-Reunion.

Fun day today. Got to hang with Maverick.
We got a lot of catching up done.
Considering we barely saw or talked to each other last quarter.

Okay. Now heres for all of you people with ADD...
Pictures.








Bee!
Yes. Im holding it.
and it is STILL alive.
The view of my room between Mav's legs.
No Homo.

Uhh Purple theme?
Not planned.
I ate pretty much all of this.
Happy Birthday Marianne!
You can buy me alcohol now.

Thats pretty much it.
We went to TAP after so I can give them a couple drinks.
While making their drinks they proceeded to bombard me with pictures.
I wonder how everyone felt in there with all the flashes going off.
But yea... nice day. nice weather. with good friends.
Definitely a nice way to start out summer.


OHHH and a new bike is coming....
STAY TUNED!

No comments: