Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 1.

of my promised everyday update of this blog. here we go...

I like how its only a week and a half into summer and it feels as if I have been on break for a month. It feels good. Each day is filled with interesting events, even though it seems like I can not finish this damn bike of mine. But I really do like how everything is right now. I have pretty much everything i could ask for.

But today I picked up my rear wheel for my bike. Sooooo smooooth. Phil Wood hub laced to a shiny silver Deep V with Phil spokes along with a Phil Wood cog. Bliinggg.

Im pretty happy about it. I can't wait to ride it tomorrow.

1 comment:

CHRIS said...

"Phil Wood hub laced to a shiny silver Deep V with Phil spokes along with a Phil Wood cog"

i dont know what that means, but it sounds kinda sexy. i wanna see it!!