Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun day.

Usually the funnest times I have had with friends are the ones that weren't planned at all. Random and spontaneous and today was exactly like that.

Heres what went on. I woke up around 8:15 and my class starts at 9. The moment I took a look at my phone all I could think of was that i was screwed because I still had to get ready AND ride my bike all the way to school. But thank goodness my friend Gary came and gave me a ride. THANKS!

Then school. Went pretty well. Time flew. Ate with a few classmates at the taco place across the stress from Southland mall. Good food. I ordered a fajita plate with chicken, beef, and shrimp. They gave me so much I was only able to eat half of the plate before quiting, I just couldn't eat anymore.

As soon as I got home I wanted to hop onto my bike and start riding. I imed kenny, called mike (congratulations on getting into the nursing program!). Me and mike met up kenny at 12th street Oakland and from there we rode to Berkeley. I met kenny's friend nick and rode around until dark.

Heres a couple pictures kenny took:
Spinnn.
Barspinnn.
Wheelieee.

Berkeley was fun. Hella chill.

Ohh and when I got home I managed to cut the top of my foot with a piece of broken glass. Must have been a piece that wasnt cleaned up from a long time ago. The blood was pretty cool.


Sorry for the lack of pics for school and lunch with friends. I forgot my (sherry's) camera at home. But it doesnt hurt to read. Put your mind and imagination to work!

1 comment:

sherry said...

hey cool blood

sike