Monday, May 5, 2008

Gone Fishing.

So no one went to clinicals today. Everyone stayed home to try and "study" for our theory midterm tomorrow. That was also my original plan for the day but when I realized how nice today was, I decided to go fishing with my dad. Fishing has always been me and my dad's sort of bonding time, it one of the few common interests we share and I am glad I went today. Fun and relaxing. Heres some pictures:
Sun.
Quarry Lake. Fremont
Dad.
No Fishing.
On dock.
Still water.
Lake.
Spider.
Flower.
Green Bug.
Caught Fish.
Cute Dog.
Close up.
Casting.
Tree Stump.
Dead Spider eaten bug.
Spider #2
Spider #3
Spiders # 45678
Spider Eggs.
Baby Spider!
Spider #9
Spider... Again.
This thing was HUGE!
Just Kidding.
Spider.
Spider.
My dad and his friends joking around.
From up the hill.
Sunset.

Thats all. I had fun. It was a good day and please dont be freaked out about my love for spiders and insects. I just find them very interesting.

4 comments:

Kenny said...

hahahaha the spiders

sherry said...

spider. spider. big spider. spider. small spider. baby spider. spider egg. caught spiders. spider.

hope you didn't bring those wretched things home. omg

Kenta Nagano said...

ewwwwwwwwwww i hate fucken spiders!!!!!

jensenn said...

hahah really?!? ill make sure to bring some next time i see you.

like you know. putting it in your sweater that i borrowed.