Monday, December 8, 2008

I got no money.

But I'm Happy.

Well, at least by Saturday I will be. Fall quarter will be done after this week of finals and then on Saturday I have Sherry to look forward to. She'll be finally home and this time for more than a few days. I also cant wait for break and all the stuff it has to offer. Time with family and friends, time with Sherry, time with my bike, but most of all just time for myself without all the worries that school brings. I just want to get away from school. This past 10 weeks have been hectic consisting of having a very limited social life and stress, stress, and did I mention stress? and it's only going to get worse from here.

Right now I just keep telling myself that 1 more year and I am done. I can then start making money and enjoy life. But let me start looking forward to something a little closer. Summer. 2 more quarters. 20 more weeks.

I can't wait.

1 comment:

CHRIS said...

money's overrated anyways. you got your family, your girl, and your friends; everything else is just icing on the cake.