Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Can't Sleep.

Last night. i laid awake in bed for a few hours. i could not sleep. no matter how hard i tried. but then i guess the harder you try to get something the harder it is to achieve. it just became harder for me to fall asleep. then i tried thinking about things that make me happy and i ended up coming up with a list. its not necessarily a list what makes me happy because that can go on forever, but rather it was a list of things that whenever i participate in just sends me into my own little world. a brief escape from everything. a brief escape from reality.

1. Drawing.
2. Eating.
3. Bike.
4. Windows.
5. Music.
6. Driving.

Each has its own reason why it enables me to relax and just forget about everything. Ill prolly just blog about it some other time. Its getting late and i have school. Goodnight.

No comments: