Thursday, July 21, 2011

Work

I feel like all my blog posts talk about work. Its pretty much been my life these past couple of months. Coming out of school I always expected that making good money was going to make my life easier but its totally done the opposite. I dont have as much time to spend with friends and family. Each hour of my day is so valuable. I hate it. But as of tomorrow I will be back to being unemployed. I cannot wait.

Making some money has allowed to do some things Ive always wanted to though. Like being able to get the bill during family dinners or taking my Mom and siblings shopping. That definitely makes all these crazy work hours worth it.



Gave my turtles away.
Caught up with an old friend.

Never growing up.


A couple of my patients being hella cute.
In 2 days these 3 bikes are gonna be going on a tour to Los Angeles. About 500 miles in 4 days. My legs are going to hurt and I am going to have some gnarly tan lines. I cant wait.

No comments: